Quality Control Policy
We aim to “Provide quality training and value for all our students, and continually upgrade our professionalism by keeping up with the latest product and trend as well as skill improvement”.
- To maintain an optimal teacher-student ratio.
- To achieve a passing rate of VTCT (ITEC) Examination not less than 90% in every unit.
- To maintain students feedback on the course evaluation upon the completed of each unit to ensure trainers follow syllabus and maintain the quality of teaching.
- To maintain a positive feedback from students.
- To maintain the quality of teaching, academic board have to review teaching materials every twice a year.
- To make at least one improvement to our academy activities every twice a year.